- serve to prepare for an SNF or Innosuisse application, or
- supplement a completed SNF or Innosuisse project, or
- are a stand-alone small project without a preceding and successor project,
Small projects constituting the continuation of a previously authorised small project will be rejected (no division of standard projects into a succession of small projects).
Submission of proposalsProposals for small projects can be written in English or in German. For their submission the official form of the Hasler Foundation is mandatory:
Form for Small Projects (PDF)
This form also serves as a guideline on how to prepare the proposal. The proposal is to be sent by email to the Office of the Hasler Foundation. Receipt of the proposal will be acknowledged promtly.
Please proceed as follows:
- Download the proposal form and fill-in the form.
- Save the filled-in form on your computer. Do not click “submit form”.
- Prepare the required attachments as PDF documents.
- Combine the form and the attachments into a single file (PDF or ZIP).
- Send your enquiry as an attachment to the Hasler Foundation at contact(at)haslerstiftung.ch.